81041 Dual Element Wattmeter With FREE USB/Software
100% Compatible with Bird Model 43 Elements
Same basic package as Model 81021 and with USB Connectivity & PC Software Included
- Forward and Reflected Power in Watts and dBm
- Automatically Calculates SWR and Return Loss
- Internal Dual Socket 7/8" Line Section
- Switch for Forward or Reflected Power
- Quick Match Connectors
- Uses Standard Gold Plated Plug-In Elements
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The new Model 81041 is a portable, self-contained RF Wattmeter that features a studio-quality analog meter and USB interface. Numeric, analog meter, and bar graph data are simultaneously displayed on a PC?s monitor. The functions indicated are Forward and Reflected Power, both in Watts and dBm, plus an automatic calculation of SWR and Return Loss.
The internal dual socket line section and forward/reflected switch gives the user the ability to display either forward or reflected on the analog meter, while both are displayed simultaneously on the PC.
Our use of a rugged shock mounted meter with a mirror-backed scale along with superior taut band technology, provides reliable and accurate readings of either forward or reflected power on the meter.
The Model 81041 uses standard elements to detect average RF power from 100 mW to 10 kW over a Frequency Range of 2 MHz to 2.3 GHz. Software and a detachable six foot USB cable are included for a simple installation on any PC using Windows Vista, 2000, XP or NT. No additional cables, AC or DC power adapters, batteries or custom remote sensors are required.
Type N female connectors are standard with over 20 interchangeable QM connectors available such as 7/16, SMA, UHF, BNC and TNC types in male and female genders.
Your confidence in the quality and dependability of the Model 81041 Wattmeter is assured with the Coaxial Dynamics Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Power Range 100 mW to 10 kW
- Frequency Range 0.45 MHz to 2.3 GHz
- VSWR 1.05:1 Max (with Type N connectors)
- Accuracy ñ5% (full scale)
- Impedance 50 Ohms Nominal
- Connectors Type N(F) (QC, others available)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.25 in. (18.4 cm) x 5 in. (12.7 cm) x 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Weight 3.8 lbs. (1.7 kg)
- Finish Textured Blue Polyurethane Enamel
Type N(F) Quick connectors are standard or specify UHF Quick connector option at no charge.