25-1000 MHz WPS Sensor 500mW-500W (1300W Peak)
Use with Bird 5000-NG or with your PC Stand Alone
Use with smart phones, tablets, etc.
5017 500mW - 500 Watts, USB Wideband Power Sensor
Bird's® Wideband Power Sensor Series (WPS) never requires field calibration, only requires calibration once per year and is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The WPS measures True Average Power, Peak Power, and Duty Cycle directly with exceptional accuracy and uses these precise measurements to calculate a wide range of other important factors, such as VSWR, Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, Crest Factor, Average Burst Power, and CCDF.
- Frequency Range 25 MHz - 1.0 GHz
- Power Range 500mW - 500 Watts Avg.
1300 Watts Peak
- TDMA CDMA Compliant
- USB Connectivity
- Impedance (O) 50 (nominal)
- Reflection Measurement Characteristics
Measurement Range: Return Loss, 0.0 to 23 dB
(VSWR, 1.15 to 99.9 Rho, 0.07 to 1.0)
- Minimum Forward Power for Reflected Measurement 5W
- Accuracy Average Power = +/-5% of reading typical
Burst Average Power = +/-7% of reading typical
Peak Envelope Power = +/-8% of Reading typical
CCDF = +/-0.2% typical
- Insertion VSWR <1.05
- Insertion Loss <0.05
- Connectors N (F)
- Power Supply USB Port: less than one low-power USB load
- Weight 1.2 lb. maximum
- Dimensions H x W x D [inches (mm)] 4.8" x 4.6" x 1.3"
(122 mm x 117 mm x 33 mm)
- Directivity 28 dB up to 100 MHz, 30 dB from 100 to 1000 MHz
- Data Logging Requires Bird 5000-NG or Free Bird VPM PC Software/Apps