300W 10-30 dB Calibrated RF Attenuator
Available in 3, 6, 10, 20, 30 dB Attenuation
300-WA Series, 300 Watt Uni-Directional Attenuators are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings. The use of non-magnetic materials and plating provide naturally lower intermodulation performance and safety when used in high magnetic fields such as MRI.
- Wide variety of connectors and dB values.
- QC connector option for speciality connector types
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Low intermodulation performance
- Ultra-Compact size, tapped mounting holes for fixed installations
- Item No 300-WA Series
- Item Name 300 Watt, Uni-Directional Attenuators
- Power Ratings 300 W
- Frequency Range and VSWR DC to 1 GHz @ 1.10:1 max.
- 1 GHz to 2.5 GHz @ 1.25:1 max.
- Product Type Dry (Convection-Cooled)
- Attenuation 3, 6, 10, 20 & 30 dB Standard Values
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Connectors BNC, TNC, 7/16 DIN (M/F), QC Option
- Operating Temperature -40 to +40 øC (-40 to +104 øF)
- Operating Position Vertical
- Finish Black Anodized, Silver or Tri-Alloy Plated Connectors
- Dimensions 10.9" x 5.3" x 6.8" (H x W x D) 277 x 137 x 173 mm
- Weight 12 lbs. (5.45 kg)