10 Watt, Bi-Directional RF Attenuators
10-A Series, 10 Watt RF Power Attenuators are a valuable and reliable accessory for reducing power levels, for isolating components under test, for harmonic signal analysis, and as comparison standards. They are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings.
- Self cooling design, needs no cooling plate.
- Frequencies up to 4 GHz.
- Fully shielded against production of extraneous radiation.
- Attenuator require no AC power.
- Rugged construction.
- Broadband operation.
- Other attenuation values may be available upon request.
|Power Ratings||Product Type||Connector Gender||Connectors**||Attenuation Value|
|10 Watt||A||M/F - Male/Female|
F/F - Female/Female
|A - SMA|
B - BNC
N - Type N
T - TNC
|03 - 3 dB|
06 - 6 dB
10 - 10 dB
20 - 20 dB
30 - 30 dB
Example: 10-A-MFN-03 (10 Watt, A Series, Male/Female N Connector, 03 dB)
10 Watt, Bi-Directional Attenuators (Type N shown, others Available)
Tenuline® RF Coaxial Attenuators
Values available 3 to 30 dB
Bird's RF attenuators are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings. The use of non-magnetic materials and plating provide naturally lower intermodulation performance and safety when used in high magnetic fields such as MRI.
- Bi-Directional for maximum convenience -Use either connector for input
- Wide variety of connectors and dB values
- Rugged Reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Low intermodulation performance
Specifications and Data Sheet