- Easy to operate and field ready for first-time, occasional and experienced users.
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
- Fault location or DTF mode indicates VSWR or Return Loss levels at each point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- Units cover frequency ranges of 1 MHz - 4500 MHz.
- USB communication port for connection to storage device.
- Three Year Warranty!!
- AC Adapter (12 Vdc Output)
- Hard Carrying Case
- RF Cable - 1.0 Meter long
- Instruction Manual
- Soft Storage Case
- USB Drive
- USB Interface Adapter
- Stylus & Calibration Combo Included
- Now includes the BIRD RF METER APP! Free download.
For a complete list of compatible RF Power Sensor Options see our Bird Digital RF Sensors Page.
•Suitable for use in Worldwide Cellular and PCS/DCS systems; supporting measurement of CDMA, GSM, and LTE Protocols.
•Other applications include 3G, Broadcast, Government, Tactical Military, Microwave, Paging, Public Safety, Trunking, WLAN, and TETRA
Item No SK-4500-TC
Item Name Antenna and Cable Analyzer
Frequency Range 1 – 4500 MHz
Frequency Resolution 1kHz
Frequency Accuracy ±2.5×10-6
Output Power -10dBm
Reflect Amplitude Accuracy
–15 dB to 0 dB: 0.4 dB; –25 dB to –15 dB: 1.5 dB; –35 dB to –25 dB: 4.0 dB
Trace Noise Magnitude 0.02 dB rms (IFBW 1kHz)
Measurement Speed 1 ms / data point
Measurement Points 51 to 3201
Measure Bandwidth 100 Hz to 30kHz
Temperature Stability 0.01 dB/°F; 0.02 dB/°C
Return Loss Measurement Range 0 dB to -60 dB
Resolution 0.01 dB
VSWR Measurement Range 1.0 to 65.0
Cable Loss Measurement Range 0 dB to 30 dB
DTF Range 0 to 5000 (ft); 0 to 1500 (m)
Test Port Connector Impedance N-type, Female 50 ohms
Connector USB Type-C, USB 3.0
Languages English, Chinese, Spanish
Recommended Calibration Interval 3 year
Dimensions 7.7 x 3.6 x 2.4 (LxWxH—inches); 195 x 90 x 60 (LxWxH—mm)
Weight 1.98 (lbs) 0.9 (kg)
Maximum Input Voltage 50V
Operates In Temperature 14°F to 131°F (–10°C to +55°C)
Storage Temperature –40°F to 176°F (–40°C to +80°C)
Battery Charging Temperature 32°F to 95°F (0°C to +35°C)
Altitude Up to 15000 ft (4600 m)
Humidity 95±5° max (non-condensing)
Power Measurement Yes (w/Optional RF Sensors)
Storage Capacity Thousands of Traces and Setups
Immunity to Interfering Signals +13dBm
EMC – Standard EN 61326-1:2006; Safety – Standard EN 71010-1:2001
Battery Lithium-ion rechargeable — 10 Hrs Typical Operating Time
Battery Charge Time 5 Hrs for Full Charge