Bird 4391M 4391A RF Power Analyst Kit (NOS)
PEP-Dual Element, RF Power Analyst 4391M (4391A) Kit
The Model 4391M is a Rugged RF Power Analyst that monitors Peak Pulse Power, Peak Envelope Power, or CW Power during normal equipment operations in the forward or reflected direction. Designed for air navigational aids DME, ATC and other pulsed RF systems such as telemetry, radar, command and control, etc. They need no attenuators, directional couplers or charts.
- Frequency: 0.45 - 2700 MHz. Power: 100 Mw – 10 kW
- Requires Optional Elements for frequency and power ranges
- Reads forward and reflected CW or FM power in watts or dBm
- Peak Envelope Power of SSB/DSB and symmetrical AM in watts
- Calculates SWR, return loss in dB and 5 modulation
- Shock-resistant keyboard and range switches. RFI protection.
- Built-in international power supply/charger
- Includes Case and 100W RF Load Bird 100-ST-MN
4391A PEP-Dual Element, Power Analyst
Power Range 100 mW to 10 kW using Bird® Plug-in Elements
Frequency Range 450 kHz - 2.7 GHz (requires optional elements)
Insertion VSWR with N Connectors 1.05 max. to 1000 MHz
Power Readings: ± 5% of full scale CW, ± 8% PEP.
VSWR: ± 10% of reading
% Modulation: (CW power 1/3 or more of full scale)
± 5% (0-90%), ± 10% (90-100%)
Useable Over Range
to 120% of scale (CW, PEP, SWR and Return Loss)
Modulation 25 to 10,000 Hz (Audio)
(min.) Pulse width 0.8 µs (100-2700 MHz)
1.5 µs (26-99 MHz) and 15 µs (2-25 MHz)
Repetition Rate 25 PPS and Duty Cycle 1 x 10¯ 4
QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
100-130/200-260 V, 50/60 Hz, 6 W
8 hours (rechargeable)
2 to 3 readings per second
± 0.3 dB to corresponding SWR value
3-1/2 digit, 0.3" LED strobed
Blue Vinyl with Silver Anodized Side Panels
Dimensions (Wattmeter Only)
(L x W x H)
9-9/16" x 5-7/32" x 4-5/16"
243 x 158 x 110 mm
5-3/4 lbs. (2.6 kg)
Elements (Not Included)
Select (2) elements in a 10:1 power ratio
Quoted accuracy only when used with other Bird® Products.