Bird 5000-EX Digital Power Meter w/Case
w/ Bird 5010B Dual Element Digital RF Power Sensor
Use Model 43 Standard Wattmeter Elements
Model 5000-EX Digital RF Power Meter (TDMA/CDMA Capable)
+/- 3% Accuracy when used with Bird DPM/APM elements.
Bird 5010B Dual Socket Sensor Included. Uses Bird 43 Standard Elements.
Average, (True Average w/ DPM Series Elements), PEP, Burst, Pulse, TDMA, CDMA.
Combines a digital display with the ability to accurately measure power in analog and digital RF systems. The Model 5000 operates over a broad frequency range and has the ability to measure True Average Power. The highly visible, backlit LCD display simultaneously shows forward and reflected power or other selected parameters in digital format, while a 20-segment analog bar graph tracks forward power readings. Readings can be expressed as Watts, dB Return Loss and % Match Efficiency. VSWR is automatically calculated from forward and reflected power for fast, convenient antenna checks.
Specifications for Bird 5010B Dual Socket Sensor:
- Frequency: Range Element dependent, 2 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Power Range: Element dependent, 125 mW to 1 kW Average Power full scale
- Impedance : 50 Ohms
- Peak/Average Ratio: 10 dB maximum with DPM elements
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading (15 to 35øC), +/- 7% of reading (-10 to 50øC) Peak Power, +/- 8% of full scale
- Insertion VSWR: 1.05:1 from 0.45 to 1000 MHz (with N connectors)
- Settling Time: < 2.5 seconds
- Connectors: QC Type. Female N normally supplied.
- Power Supply: From host instrument via cable
- Interface: DB9 (Proprietary Configuration)
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions: H x W x D [inches (mm)] 2.3" H x 2.1" W x 3.5", D (58 mm x 53mm x 89 mm) excluding connectors
- Directivity (dB): 30 dB (exact value depends on element selected)
- Pulse width Parameters: >100 MHz 800 æs min. 26-99 MHz 1.5us min. 2-25 MHz 15us min.
- Pulse Rep. Rate Peak: 15 pps min.
- Pulse Duty Factor: 1 x 10e4 min.
- Dynamic Range: 16 dB
Used, 90 Day Warranty - In almost new condition
5000-EX Digital Power Meter & 5010B Sensor w/AC Supply/Charger and Bird Custom Pelican Case
Ideally suited for field techs and engineers who need to make power measurements anywhere they go, the 5000's new user interface has an intuitive, menu-driven design, making it the easiest to use on the market. It's operable even with one hand and compatible with all our field and legacy sensors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
5000-EX Frequency Range: 2 MHz to 12 GHz (sensor dependent)
RF Power Range: 1 W to 10kW True Average & Peak Power (sensor dependent)
Accuracy with 5010B DPS Sensor +/-5% of reading (or w/APM/DPM elements +/-3%)
Frequency and Power ratings are determined by external sensors and/or elements.