Field Strength Meter 20 MHz to 6 GHz
Handheld EMF meter will measure Electric Field, Magnetic Field, and RF fields. Meter is calibrated in Volts per Square meter, milligauss, and milliwatts per square meter. See the full specifications below.
The TriField EMF Meter Model TF2 is an AC gaussmeter, AC electric field meter, and radio power density meter in a single unit, that combines all the features needed for fast, accurate measurements of electromagnetic fields (EMF). In addition to standard AC measurement modes, a special frequency weighted mode will properly scale the magnetic and electric measurements to indicate the full magnitude of currents produced by each type of field.
Made in USA by AlphaLab, Inc.
New Features and Improved Specifications
- Detects three types of EMF and FI pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Will detect Microwave oven leakage, Cell Phone transmissions, RFI, etc.
- Large LCD for crystal clear, accurate readings with adjustable backlight
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- Sound feature helps you pinpoint EMF sources
- Sensitive RF mode for measuring mobile phones and Wi-Fi EMF
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Both Standard and Weighted frequency response modes included
|Specifications||TriField® EMF Meter|
|AC Magnetic||3-axis, true magnitude|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 100 kHz|
|Accuracy||±4% @ 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Range||100.0 milligauss|
|Sensivity (Resolution)||0.1 milligauss|
|AC Electric||1-axis, true magnitude|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 100 KHz|
|Accuracy||±5% @ 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Range||1000 V/m|
|Sensitivity (Resolution)||1 V/m|
|Frequency Range||20 MHz – 6 GHz|
|Accuracy||±20% @ 1 GHz|
|Maximum Range||19.999 mW/m2|
|Sensitivity (Resolution)||0.001 mW/m2|
|Battery: 9V alkaline battery|
Battery Life Backlight Off > 20 hrs
Battery Life Backlight On: > 12 hrs