High Accuracy +/- 1% FS
5x More Accurate than Model 43
True Average Power & Measures TDMA/CDMA
Used, Fully Tested, 90 Day Warranty
True Average Power Reading APM-16 RF Wattmeter Kit
Measures TDMA, CDMA, DMR, True Average Power, etc.
Bird APM-16 Wattmeter Kit Includes
- Bird APM-16 Wattmeter
- APM-50E 400-1000 MHz 50 Watts Element
- APM-25E 400-1000 MHz 25 Watts Element
- Bird 50-T-MN RF Load 50W
- Pelican Storage Case
- Used in Excellent Condition
- 90 Day Warranty
The APM-16 Wattmeter is designed to keep pace with the ever growing complexity of digitally-based communication systems. Bird\'s model 43 and most other wattmeters available today were designed to measure power of constant amplitude, sinusoidal waveforms. Modern wireless communication systems can use a variety of digital techniques to combine many voice data channels into a complex, composite RF signal. Measurement of such signals with a conventional wattmeter may yield unacceptable errors. The APM-16 employs active circuitry to deliver accuracy of +/-1% fs for multiple-access technologies such as CDMA, TDMA, FDMA and other digitally-encoded communication systems.
- Designed especially for RF power measurement in PCS, cellular, ESMR, paging and similar communication systems
- Equally effective for measuring RF power in conventional analog systems
- Uses APM-series plug-in elements to cover a wide range of frequency and power levels.
- Simple Thruline® style operation for instant forward or reflected power readings
- Interchangeable QC connectors for fast hook-up
- APM-16 accuracy is +/- 1% FS and +/- 4% reading
Much improved accuracy over the Model 43 type meters.
Requires APM-16 elements. Other Elements Available.