5000 Watts DC to 2.5 GHz 1-5/8" EIA Flanged
w/BA-300 Optional 115 VAC Blower Assembly
Similar to item show but with 1-5/8" Connector
8892-315 Termaline® RF Coaxial Termination
5 kW, Oil-Cooled, 1-5/8" EIA Flanged
Similar to item shown except for connector type
- Rugged load for high power base station RF testing up to 2.4 GHz.
- Oil-assisted (vented) convection cooling for safe, continuous operation 5KW.
- Blower option BA-300 for 5 KW Continuous operation
- Add thermal switch for automatic shutdown if overheated 8890-008
- Simple but rugged design minimizes maintenance requirements.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40øC to +45øC
- Connector: 1-5/8" EIA Flanged
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR:
DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max
1 GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max
2 GHz to 2.4 GHz 1.3 max
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Load Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) silicone oil (included)
- 23-1/8" x 7-3/8" x 22-11/16"
(587 x 187 x 560 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal Only
- Power Rating: 5 kW
- Power Requirement 115VAC
- Weight: 72 lbs. (33 kg)
The Model 8890-300 TERMALINE® Load Resistor is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2.4 GHz.
Bird Specifications and Manual