Bird 4314B Peak Read Wattmeter (Used)
PEP CW AM FM Pulse Burst Avg
Front Panel Switch and LED
4314B Portable Wattmeter - Same Elements as Model 43
Used - 90 Day Warranty - Fully Tested and in Excellent Condition
- Accurate CW and Peak Envelope (PEP) field power measurement
- Compatible with TDMA and CDMA signals
- over the range 450 kHz to 2.7 GHz and 100 mW to 10 KW (elements not included).
- Pulse measurements down to 0.4 us (see full specs)
- Uses industry standard Bird 43 elements.
- Rugged metal housing for the most demanding environments.
- Quick Change (QC) connectors to minimize the need for adaptors when making critical measurements (Type N(F) Standard)
The Bird 4314B Wattmeter is similar to the Bird Model 43 Thruline Wattmeter but also contains electronic circuitry to accurately measure peak envelope power which is present in amplitude modulated signals such as AM broadcast, single sideband and TV video transmitters. The circuitry operates from 2 standard 9V alkaline batteries or an optional A.C. adaptor.
- Accuracy: ±5% of full scale CW, ±8 PEP
- Battery: Two 9-Volt alkaline transistor batteries
- Connector: QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
- Finish: Light gray powder coat
- Frequency Range: 450 kHz to 2.7 GHz (depending on elements)
- Insertion VSWR: with N connectors 1.05 max. to 1000 MHz
- Nominal Size: 6 7/8" H x 5 1/8" W x 3 5/8" D (175 x 130 x 92 mm)
- Power Range: 100 mW to 10 kW using Bird Plug-In Elements
- Pulse Parameters: (min.) Pulse width 0.4µs (100-2300 MHz),
- 1.5µs (26-99 MHz) and 15µs (2-25 MHz); repetition rate 30 pps and duty factor 1 x 10^4min.
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
Bird Model 4314B User Manual and Specifications