Bird Model 4304A Multi-Range Thruline RF Wattmeter
Includes Fixed Broadband Element
Broadband 25-1000 MHz, Multi-Range Power 5-500 Watts
Bird 4304A 25-1000 MHz 5-500 Watt Wattmeter (Broadband Element is Included)
Includes Custom Pelican Storage Case
The 4304A Wattmeter uses the basic construction of the Model 43 and modifies it with a special broadband element and range switch for general purpose RF power measurement without the hassle of carrying a set of individual elements.
- Fixed 25-1000 MHz, 5-500W, Portable Wattmeter
- Uses a Single Broadband Element with a 5-position Range Switch
- 5W, 15W, 50W, 150W, 500W Scales, Switch Selectable
- 25-100 MHz, ± 7% of full scale, using correction charts.
- 100-512 MHz, ± 6 of full scale, no correction needed.
- 512-1000 MHz, ± 7% of full scale, no correction needed.
- Same rugged metal housing as the Model 43
- Quick Change (QC) connectors to minimize the need for adaptors when making critical measurements
25-1000 MHz, 5-500W, Portable Wattmeter, no elements to purchase as this meter comes with the only element that is needed. General purpose field power measurement from 25 MHz to 1 GHz and up to 500 watts.
Bird Model 4304A Manual and Full Specifications