Ultra-compact, lightweight and high-powered switching power supply with Power Poles..!
features include a large illuminated digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts/front panel Anderson Power Poles (30A peak), voltage adjust (5-15V) or fixed at 13.8V, ripple less than 80mVp-p and protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting!
- Voltage Control: The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 5 to 15 Volt DC, or fixed at rated 13.8V.
- Forced Air Cooling: Designed with reliability in mind, a durable cooling fan keeps DM-430 running continuously under heavy loads.
- Large Binding Posts: The main output terminals are large enough to provide an e..cient power transfer to your equipment.
- Volt & Amp Meter Auxiliary Output: A highly visible, accurate digital Volt / Amp meter allows real-time monitoring of the output current.
- Auxiliary Output Terminals (30A max.): Added front panel Anderson Power Pole.. terminals provides versatility and quick connections. The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 5 to 15 Volt DC, or fixed at rated 13.8V.
- Input Voltage: 120VAC (DM-430T)
- Output Voltage: 5~15V DC
- Output Current: 30A (max)
- Output Voltage Regulation: Less than 2%
- Ripple Voltage: Less than 80mVp-p at rated load
- Protection: Short-circuit , Automatic current limiting over 30A Over-temperature
- Fuse: 8A (DM-430T) / 5A(DM-430E)
- Dimensions: WxHxD 125(W) x 60(H) x 160(D) mm 4.921(w) x 2.362(H) x 6.299(D) inches
- Weight: Approx. 1.6kg / 3.53 lb with AC cord