TPS Series, Terminating Power Sensors are the easiest to use, most cost competitive terminating sensors on the market. This one port measurement device will provide True Average Power for forward power or reflected power if attached to a Directional Coupler or total power in the line if connected to a Non-Directional Coupler. The TPS is a true "plug and play solution" with no front panel calibration required at any time.
Model 5011 Terminating Power Sensor (Used, 90 Day Warranty)
40 MHz - 4.0 GHz, Terminating Power Sensor
The TPS is truly the most economical terminating sensor, half the price of our leading competitors. Quite a value considering the TPS is a highly accurate (5%) device with calibration traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Also available in a USB compatible version.
TPS Sensors Data Sheet
- Frequency Range: 40 MHz-4.0 GHz
- Power Range: -20.000 to +10.000 dBm (10.000 µW to 10.000 mW)
- Use Bird's calibrated attenuators for higher power:
- 20 dB for 1 Watt, 30dB for 10 Watts, 40 dB for 100 Watts, etc.
- See our Bird Attenuators Page for prices and values available.
- Bird 5000 Meters have attenuator offsets in order read acutal power.
- Nominal Impedance: (O) 50
- Peak/Average Ratio: 12 dB max.
- Accuracy: ± 5% of Reading. When operating below 100 MHz and above 40°C, add 1%.
- Insertion VSWR: Typical 1.03 (36.6 dB return loss); maximum 1.20 (20.8 dB return loss)
- Warm Up Time: 5 Minutes
- Connectors: Precision N Male
- Power Supply: From host instrument via cable connection
- Interfaces: DB9 (Proprietary Configuration) for use with Bird 5000 Meters
- Weight: .75 lbs max.
- Size: [inches (mm)] 6" (152mm) long (including connector) 1.5" (38mm) diameter