500-WA Series, 500 Watt Uni-Directional Attenuators are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings. The use of non-magnetic materials and plating provide naturally lower intermodulation performance and safety when used in high magnetic fields such as MRI.
- Wide variety of connectors and dB values. QC connector option for dozens of speciality connector types
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Low intermodulation performance
- Ultra-Compact size, tapped mounting holes for fixed installations
Specifications and Data Sheet
- Item No 500-WA Series
- Item Name 500 Watt, Uni-Directional Attenuators
- Power Ratings 500 W
- Frequency Range and VSWR DC to 1 GHz @ 1.10:1 max.
- 1 GHz to 2.5 GHz @ 1.25:1 max.
- Product Type Dry (Convection-Cooled)
- Attenuation 3, 6, 10, 20 & 30 dB Standard Values
- Impedance 50
- Connectors N, BNC, TNC, 7/16 DIN (M/F), all QC Options
- Operating Temperature -40 to +40 øC (-40 to +104 øF)
- Operating Position Any, Except Mounting Surface Up
- 4 Mounting Holes Center and Size 1.812 x 7.687 inch, typical 10-32 thread x 0.5 inch D
- Finish Black Anodized, Silver or Tri-Alloy Plated Connectors
- Dimensions 11.25" x 4.8" x 5.4" (L x H x W) (285.75 x 121.92 x 137.16 mm)
- Weight 7.9 lbs. (3.6 kg)