Bird 4431 Thruline Wattmeter w/ RF Sampling Port
Internal Variable RF Sampler (BNC Tap)
Bird Model 43 Power Meter with internal variable RF Sampler
RF Tap (BNC) for Frequecy Counter, Spectrum Analyzer, etc..
- Power and Frequency Range 5 kW max. 2-30 MHz
- 1 kW max. 30-1000 MHz using Bird Plug-in Elements
- Accuracy ± 5% of full scale
- Insertion VSWR N Connectors 1.07 max. to 1000 MHz
- Insertion Loss 0.1 dB max. (2-512 MHz)
0.2 dB max.(512-1000 MHz)
- RF Sample Output Variable -15 to -70 dB from BNC (Female) port
- Connectors QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
- Finish Gray Powder Coat
- Nominal Size [inches (mm)] 6-7/8" x 5-1/8" x 3-5/8"
Including connectors (H x W x D) 175 x 130 x 92 mm
- Weight 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
Uses Model 43 elements and has an adjustable RF Sampling port BNC(F). Connect attenuated output directly to Scope, Frequency Counter, etc.. Same elements as Bird Model 43 wattmeters. Elements are sold separately.
Bird Model 4431 Specifications