Bird Model 43 Peak/Average Thruline(c) Amateur Radio Wattmeter Kit HF/VHF/UHF.
Accuracy +/- 5% (average mode). 450 kHz to 2.7 GHz 100 mW to 10 kW (Element Dependent). The Bird Model 43 is the industry standard for power measurements with a wide selection of elements available to cover a wide choice of frequency ranges and power ranges. Every meter and element is tested before shipment. 100% Satisfaction is our guarantee so you can buy with confidence. Specify Type N, BNC or UHF (SO-239) connectors during checkout. Type UHF connectors are standard for Amateur Radios.
This special Amateur Radio package includes:
Bird Model 43
- Bird Model 43 Peak/Average Thruline Wattmeter
- Bird 4300-400 PEP/SSB Module Installed
- CDI 82006 (250H equiv/optional) 250W 2-30 MHz HF Element
- CDI 82032 (100C equiv/optional) 100 Watt 100-250 MHz VHF Element
- 82048 (50E equiv/optional) 50W 400-1000 MHz UHF Element
- Bird 4300-061 Style Hard Shell Case
- 24" Coaxial Test Cable
- 100W Continuous Duty RF Load DC-3.0 GHz
- Laminated VSWR Nomograph Chart
- Bird CD manual with SWR calculator charts
- Other Elements are Available, sold separately
- Element substitution is available