Sorry, free shipping is not available for this item due to size and weight.
IN STOCK - 1500-WA-FFN-30 - Same Day Shipping
1500-WA Series, 1500 Watt Uni-Directional Attenuators are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings. The use of non-magnetic materials and plating provide naturally lower intermodulation performance and safety when used in high magnetic fields such as MRI.
- Wide variety of connectors and dB values. QC connector option for dozens of speciality connector types
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Cooling fan accepts 90 through 264 volts AC at a 47 to 63 Hz line rate
- Low intermodulation performance
- Ultra-Compact size, tapped mounting holes for fixed installations
Specifications and Data Sheet
- Item No 1500-WA Series
- Item Name 1500 Watt, Uni-Directional Attenuators
- Power Ratings 1500 Watts Avg.
- 4 kW Peak -With 210 CFM Air Flow @ 25øC
- Frequency Range and VSWR DC to 1 GHz @ 1.10:1 max.
- 1 GHz to 2.4 GHz @ 1.25:1 max.
- Product Type Dry (Convection-Cooled)
- Coolant:Forced Air Fans:+12 VDC, Brushless
(Activated only when unit reaches +70øC)
90 - 264 VAC, 47 Hz to 63 Hz, Universal Transformer Included
- Attenuation 10, 20 & 30 dB Standard Values
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Connectors N, 7/16 DIN (M/F)
- Operating Temperature -40 to +40 øC (-40 to +104 øF)
- Operating Position Horiontally
- Finish Black Anodized, Silver or Tri-Alloy Plated Connectors
- 26.5 lbs. (12.1 kg)