150-WA Series, 150 Watt Uni-Directional Attenuators are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings. The use of non-magnetic materials and plating provide naturally lower intermodulation performance and safety when used in high magnetic fields such as MRI.
- Wide variety of connectors and dB values. QC connector option for dozens of speciality connector types
- Available Type N, BNC, 7/16" EIA, BNC and other connector combinations.
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Low intermodulation performance
- Ultra-Compact size, tapped mounting holes for fixed installations
Specifications and Data Sheet
- Item No 150-WA-MFN N(M) to N(F) Series
- Item Name 150 Watt, Uni-Directional Attenuators
- Power Ratings 150 W
- Frequency Range and VSWR DC to 1 GHz @ 1.10:1 max.
- 1 GHz to 2.4 GHz @ 1.25:1 max.
- Product Type Dry (Convection-Cooled)
- Attenuation 3, 6, 10, 20 & 30 dB Standard Values
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Connectors BNC, TNC, 7/16 DIN (M/F), QC Option
- Operating Temperature -40 to +40 øC (-40 to +104 øF)
- Operating Position Vertical
- Finish Black Anodized, Silver or Tri-Alloy Plated Connectors
- Dimensions 11.9" x 2.6" x 6.8" (H x W x D) 302 x 66 x 173 mm
- Weight 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg)