8892D300 Termaline® RF Coaxial Termination
Tuned for Digital TV, low VSWR 470-860 MHz
|Load Resistor DTV 2.5kW 1-5/8 EIA Flgd 470-860 MHz |
Similar to item shown except for connector type
- Rugged load for high power base station RF testing up to 2.4 GHz.
- Oil-assisted (vented) convection cooling for safe, continuous operation to 2.5KW.
- Add blower option BA-300 for 5 KW Continuous operation
- Add thermal switch for automatic shutdown if overheated 8890-008
- Simple but rugged design minimizes maintenance requirements.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C to +45°C
- Connector: 1-5/8" Unlanged
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR: Tuned for DTV low VSWR 470-860 MHz
DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max
1 GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max
2 GHz to 2.4 GHz 1.3 max
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Load Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) silicone oil (included)
- Nominal Size: 23 1/8" L x 7" W x 17 3/16" H, (587 mm x 178 mm x 437 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal Only
- Power Rating: 2500 W continuous (5 kW with optional BA300 Blower)
- Weight: 57 lbs. (26 kg)
The Model 8890-300 TERMALINE® Load Resistor is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2.4 GHz.Bird Specifications and Manual