8890-300 Termaline® RF Coaxial Termination with BA-300 Blower Unit (115VAC)
5 kW, Oil-Cooled, Forced Air with Blower Kit BA-300
LC Female or Type N Female
Sorry, due to size and weight we are unable to offer free shipping on this product.
- Rugged load for high power base station RF testing up to 2.4 GHz.
- Oil-assisted (vented) convection cooling for safe, continuous operation to 5 KW.
- Bower option BA-300 for 5 KW Continuous operation (Included on 8890-315)
- Add thermal switch for automatic shutdown if overheated 8890-008
- Shipped with LC connector installed, N(F) optional. Compatible with all Bird QC connectors.
- Simple but rugged design minimizes maintenance requirements.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C to +45°C
- Connector: QC-LC(F) or Type N(F)
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR:
DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max
1 GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max
2 GHz to 2.4 GHz 1.3 max
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Load Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) silicone oil (included)
- Nominal Size: 23-1/8" x 7-3/8 " x 22-11/16"
(587 x 187 x 560 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal Only
- Power Rating: 5 kW with included BA300 Blower)
- Weight: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
The Model 8890-300 TERMALINE® Load Resistor is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2.4 GHz.Bird Specifications and Manual