Model 5000-EX Digital RF Power Meter (TDMA/CDMA Capable)
+/- 3% Accuracy when used with Bird DPM/APM elements.
Bird 5011 Terminating Sensor Included.
Uses APM/DPM elements or Bird 43 series standard elements.
Measures: Average, True Average, PEP, Burst, Pulse, TDMA, CDMA.
Combines a digital display with the ability to accurately measure power in analog and digital RF systems. The Model 5000 operates over a broad frequency range and has the ability to measure True Average Power. The highly visible, backlit LCD display simultaneously shows forward and reflected power or other selected parameters in digital format, while a 20-segment analog bar graph tracks forward power readings. Readings can be expressed as Watts, dB Return Loss and % Match Efficiency. VSWR is automatically calculated from forward and reflected power for fast, convenient antenna checks.
Specifications for Bird 5011 Terminating Sensor:
- Frequency Range: 40 MHz-4.0 GHz
- Power Range: -20.000 to +10.000 dBm (10.000 µW to 10.000 mW)
- Use Bird's calibrated attenuators for higher power:
- 20 dB for 1 Watt, 30dB for 10 Watts, 40 dB for 100 Watts, etc.
- See our Bird Attenuators Page for prices and values available.
- Bird 5000 Meters have attenuator offsets in order read acutal power.
- Nominal Impedance: (O) 50
- Peak/Average Ratio: 12 dB max.
- Accuracy: ± 5% of Reading. When operating below 100 MHz and above 40°C, add 1%.
- Insertion VSWR: Typical 1.03 (36.6 dB return loss); maximum 1.20 (20.8 dB return loss)
- Warm Up Time: 5 Minutes
- Connectors: Precision N Male
- Power Supply: From host instrument via cable connection
- Interfaces: DB9 (Proprietary Configuration) for use with Bird 5000 Meters
- Weight: .75 lbs max.
- Size: [inches (mm)] 6" (152mm) long (including connector) 1.5" (38mm) diameter
Used, 90 Day Warranty - In almost new condition
5000-EX Digital Power Meter & 5011 Sensor w/AC Supply/Charger
Ideally suited for field techs and engineers who need to make power measurements anywhere they go, the 5000's new user interface has an intuitive, menu-driven design, making it the easiest to use on the market. It's operable even with one hand and compatible with all our field and legacy sensors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Frequency Range: 2 MHz to 12 GHz (sensor dependent)
RF Power Range: 1 W to 10kW True Average & Peak Power (sensor dependent)
Accuray with 5010B DPS Sensor +/-5% of reading (or w/APM/DPM elements +/-3%)
Frequency and Power ratings are determined by external sensors.
Use your Bird 43 elements with the 5000-EX Digital power meters and the 5010B sensor!
5000-EX User Manual Download