1000-WA-MFN-30 Attenuator - In Stock
Sorry, free shipping is not available on this item due to size and weight.
1000-WA Series, 1000 Watt Uni-Directional Attenuators are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings. The use of non-magnetic materials and plating provide naturally lower intermodulation performance and safety when used in high magnetic fields such as MRI.
- Wide variety of connectors and dB values. QC connector option for dozens of speciality connector types
- Available with Type N, 7/16 EIA, and other connectors.
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Low intermodulation performance
- Ultra-Compact size, tapped mounting holes for fixed installations
Specifications and Data Sheet
- Item No 1000-WA Series
- Item Name 1000 Watt, Uni-Directional Attenuators
- Power Ratings 1000 W
- Frequency Range and VSWR DC to 1 GHz @ 1.10:1 max.
- 1 GHz to 2.4 GHz @ 1.25:1 max.
- Product Type Dry (Convection-Cooled)
- Attenuation 10, 20 & 30 dB Standard Values
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Connectors N, TNC, 7/16 DIN (M/F)
- Operating Temperature -40 to +40 øC (-40 to +104 øF)
- 4 Mounting Holes Center and Size: 1.885" x 14.40" inch, typical 1/4-20 thread x 0.5" Dia.
- Operating Position Any, Except Mounting Surface Up
- 4 Mounting Holes Center and Size 1.812 x 7.687 inch, typical 10-32 thread x 0.5 inch D
- Finish Black Anodized, Silver or Tri-Alloy Plated Connectors
- Dimensions 18.65" x 10.53" x 4.9" (L x W x H) [with N (F) connector; excludes removable feet]
- 587.6 x 229.4 x 137.2 mm
- 26.5 lbs. (12.1 kg)